Only One Line 2048 1.0.2


Free
15.73 MB
  Continue to app




Publisher Description




The game is like the Fifteen Puzzle and the game "2048", but in this game there are significant differences from the rules of these games.
In the 4X4 field appears first two chips, each having a nominal or two, with a probability of 75%, or four, with a probability of 25%. Then comes Your turn. You can turn to the right or left or up or down on any vertical or horizontal row. To do this, you need to specify only a row (or a column) and direction of the driving finger across the screen. Chips move in the direction that you have specified. If the same nominal chips collide with each other, they merge into a single chip. The chip is turned, and this feature becomes a face value of two times more.
After Your turn on the playing field appears a new chip with nominal value two or four, with the above probability. What follows is your turn. And so on.
The goal - to reach the nominal value of the chips 2048. If you succeed, the game is won.
However, the game does not end there. You can continue to play, bringing the score to the maximum. Try to get to 4096 chip or higher. It is very difficult.
The game ends if the field is no space and it is impossible to double the chips. That is, the chips of the same rating are not adjacent to each other.
Points that you are assigned to correspond to the sum of twice the chips.
Statistic shows the complete game.
Download the game. Try playing .. You like it!

Only One Line 2048 is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-06. The program can be installed on Android.

Only One Line 2048 (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 15.73 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.

Program Details



General

 
Publisher Mikhail Palin
Released Date 2015-08-06
Languages English

Category

 
Category Games & Entertainment
Subcategory Puzzle & Word Games

System requirements

 
Operating systems android

Download information

 
File size 15.73 MB
Total downloads 0

Pricing

 
License model Free
Price N/A

Version History



Here you can find the changelog of Only One Line 2048 since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08. The latest version is 1.0.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29. See below the changes in each version:

version 1.0.2

posted on 2015-08-06






Add a review


Tell us your experience with Only One Line 2048 1.0.2



RELATED PROGRAMS
Our Recommendations






BarCode2D-PNG




Click stars to rate this APP!

Users Rating:  
  0.0/5     0
Editor Rating:  
  0/5
Downloads last week: 0
Release Date: 2015-08-06
Publisher: Mikhail Palin
Operating System: android
Type: Free